Best Android Photo Editor 2018 : The best way to make your photographs good is only done by editing photos. These are a lots of photo editing apps for android available in play store. Best Android Photo Editor is one of the trending topic these days searched by millions of android lovers. But among all of these which one is best ? In order to make our photos or pictures more effective and good looking we then need to take advantage of these top 5 best android photo editor 2018 edition apps.
Best Photo Editing Apps 2018
So here in this article, I’m going to share the Best Android Photo Editor 2018 that you should need to try out on your android smartphone or tablet device.
PicsArt is really cool and simple designed app for this purpose. It clean interference gives impressions to user that their photos will not be messed when user tries editing. Android lovers can download and install this app from Google Play Store at free of cost without paying a single penny. Best thing is that social integration facility is available in this app.
- An easy-to-use photo editor.
- Customizable brush filters, masks, shape masks, text tool, and more.
- A photo camera, with multiple live filters.
- A drawing suite, including artistic brushes and layers.
- Collage maker to create photo collages in grids, collage frames, free-form, or with photos in the background.
- Instant sharing on PicsArt, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dropbox, or via email.
Autodesk Pixlr is a highly rated and Best Android Photo Editor and one that was highly recommended.Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
- Apply effects in real time,preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
- Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
- Choose from four pre-defined dimensions for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
- Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
- ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
- Easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
The biggest draw to Snapseed is its fantastic interface. All of the image enhancements work by swiping gestures, which is a great way to fine-tune adjustments and is extremely easy to get used to. Sliding your finger up and down changes the type of adjustment you’re making to the photo, and sliding left and right applies the effect on a -100 to 100 scale, with far left being -100 and far right being 100. This makes those precision edits much easier to apply. And speaking of those effects and adjustments, Snapseed has a tons of different tools you can use to edit your photos to perfection. From adjusting the focus point of a photo to fine-tuning that perfect blur effect, Snapseed can do it all. It even offers a few different frames and filters for finishing touches.
- Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct.
- Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image.
- Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos.
- Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift.
- Add Image Borders for a finishing touch.
- Share your creations via Google+, email, and any other service you have installed.
This is amazing app which can be used both as camera and a photo editor. It is camera app which allows you to capture and edit images. It has got special handpicked varieties of filters, shooting mode, face detection and collage effects.
- Live filters.
- Many camera options for selfies.
- One-tap beautify feature.
- Liquify, skin correction.
- Collage feature & Funny stickers.
- Texts feature with many different styles of fonts.
It clean interference gives impressions to user that their photos will not be messed when user tries editing. Android lovers can download and install this app from Google Play Store at free of cost without paying a single penny. The cosmetic tools in Aviary remove flaws and blemishes in your photograph.
- One-tap auto enhance.
- Gorgeous photo effects and frames.
- Fun stickers,Draw and add text.
- Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation.
- Create your own memes.
- Cosmetic tools: fix redeye, remove blemishes and whiten teeth.
So, this is all about Best Android Photo Editor 2018. I hope with these best apps you will be able to make your photo more beautiful. If you know some other best app for editing then just comment it below. Don’t forget to share these apps with your friends !!